Dear loved ones,
I just called the nursing home, and Kathy is sitting with Mom, reading to her. I called Mom's room and Kathy said Mom brightened up when the phone rang and wanted to hear me. Today she could not speak or make any sounds. Kathy said Mom's breathing has changed and is getting slower.
She said I should come.
I told Mom on the phone that if Jesus calls her before I get there, that I want her to answer His call and to go with Him.
I have a feeling that I'll be able to see her again today. Thank you for praying for me as I travel, and for our entire family.
love, Jane
p.s. My father in law is putting a new windshield wiper on the car for me and I will leave in 5 minutes...the nurse told Kathy that Mom may have just hours left. I will not speed (very much!) It is with excitement and anticipation in what the Lord will do today, that I go on my way. He is GREAT and GREATLY TO BE PRAISED.
Mom seems comfortable at this point.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteBernie and Lynn